Wednesday 20 March 2013

Film poster- Matthew Gollick

For our film I came up with this film poster, from my research I have taken in all the consideration  from my film poster research, The main design of this poster captures the main symbols of the film which is the main aspect which I have taken from my research to develop this poster. The centre image of Brian the main character in our supernatural thriller short film, the mask which I have used works well with the background design which I used a gradient to create. The idea and the link to which I have used this captures the Gift to see into the future which Brian gains early in the film. The other icons of the playing cards, poker chips and finally the blood are all the main symbols of our film this gives a flavour to the audience who view the poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment