Friday 12 April 2013

Tom Morris Evaluation question 4

Technology was obviously key to my work on this project. We used a HD camera to film our production, which I found importantly, easy to use, as I carried out the majority of the filming. 
During the editing stage, using Final Cut, I didn't do too much of it to be honest, but when I did help, I found it quite complex, but some of it was fairly simple. 
To produce our radio trailer, I used a Zoom recorder to record my voice, which was easily uploaded to Final Cut to be used as a voice over. 
Other things such as Google Docs, to produce the questionnaire was very easy to use and I would use it again the future. 
Blogger itself, has continued to be very effective and has always been straightforward and is a very good way to display this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment